Saturday, August 1, 2009

CLICK...take a PIC

So...I'm very excited to report that I got a REAL camera. I've been motivated by a few friends who have them and I'm tired of taking mediocre snapshots of everything. It's time for the real deal. I looked for weeks, did lots of research, got lots of advice and I am so so thrilled to have a new baby Nikon D40. And it came with a telephoto lens! I supposed that I could blame it on all my mom who found a really cheap book at Big Lots called "how to photograph your baby." Hmmmm...cheap book - expensive camera? I'm sure Mike really appreciates that. But in mom's defense it wasn't just the book. I'm going to take a class in August to learn the basics since I have no clue what I'm doing. Point and shoot. I've heard that's the best way to learn! I'm having lots of fun though.

No comments:

Post a Comment