Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pillowcase dress

Not the greatest picture but it was late and I just wanted to grab a snapshot of the dress I made for Avery. SARAH - STOP READING ONE SENTENCE AGO. (she has boys and is not happy when I do stuff like make cute girly dresses) I had some cute Amy Butler fabric just laying around and I'm trying to get rid of scraps but God forbid I actually throw anything out, so I did this! Plus I really didn't want to buy one for $30 when it is "so easy" except for the darn armhole casing. There has GOT to be an easier way. I'll try to post a picture of it on a hanger so you can see it better - if you even care!

Anyway, my next project will be a "forget me knot" dress (to copycat the horribly expensive Matilda Jane line of clothing). I've already got the fabric, the pattern, now I just need the time!

1 comment:

  1. I care..I want to see it on the hanger.. I have one that has an unfinished ruffle hanging off of it. You inspire me to actually finish my projects so maybe I'll go work on mine!!

    ReplyDelete