Tuesday, January 10, 2012

So behind!

I'm so behind on blogging I don't even know where to start!  I think I did the pumpkin patch - not sure about Halloween so I'll start there I guess!  I'll mostly just do pictures as there isn't time to be quippy and funny.  Is quippy a word?  Guess not since there's a red line under both of them...oh well.  you get my drift!

As usual, we just did a little party at the end of the cul-de-sac.  It was fun and there are a lot of neighbors that come out that we don't usually see (and they don't really speak English either - we have a lot of Chinese neighbors!)  But we all enjoyed the camaraderie anyway and just nodded and said "Hello!"


Kendall and Catherine

Pat Letson and Holly Price

Daphne, Leslie and Holly

Holly and her sweet TALL son Daniel

Avery and one of her favorite girls on the street, Grace

Some of the kiddos just playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment