Thursday, November 29, 2012

More house pictures...

This week granite was installed.  Mike can tell you I had a week long nervous breakdown about the kitchen granite. I was worried it was going to be too busy, but it's in and luckily - I love it.  The countdown is on.  Mike is striving for moving in in 2 1/2 weeks!  I'm not holding my breath.

The already small apartment is filling up with house stuff. Yesterday we got 2 large boxes of light fixtures and today, the wine fridge comes!!!!

We've done just a little bit of decorating for Christmas at the apartment.  The girls are anxious to get settled and get our tree up it the house - me too!  That will probably be our first priority of the move.

Front of house
Stone up close - this was my other worry, because really - how do you return 4 tons of stone if you dont like it!?  

Kendall's sink

Front bath

Garage built ins - our trim guys had a lot of leftover so it ended up looking pretty darn fancy for the garage!

Kitchen - cabinets still need to be painted
Kitchen granite - Brown Ice
Master Bath - Kate's side
Mom and Dad's vanity

The Study
Can't tell you how blessed I'm feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment