Monday, March 2, 2009

Avery is 2 months!

I can hardly believe it. Today I was getting her ready for her bath and it hit me that she is 2 months today. Since Avery is my last baby (at least that's what I am planning on) I'm a little nostalgic about her growing up. But enough gushing...our little chubby monkey is filling out even more (if that is possible). We go to the doctor on Friday to see how much she weighs. My scale said 12.8 pounds last week. She is definitely "healthy." She smiles more and more every day and can roll over! I'm not kidding. She can roll from her belly to her back (while squawking and screaming about it). She has done it at least 4 times. 3 times for daddy and once for me. Of course with all that fat, it makes it easier to roll right?



No comments:

Post a Comment