Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Day at the Zoo

The zoo? One word - NUTS. We went this past Wednesday with Sarah (+ 2 boys), Suzanne (+ 3 boys), me (+ 2 girls), and Sarah's sister Katie. Don't get me wrong, we've all got good-hearted kids...there were just 7 kids under the age of 5.

7 kids + 4 adults = NOT ENOUGH BACKUP.

Seriously. Thank goodness Sarah's sister decided to tag along or we would've been in some trouble. She chased the older AWOL kids so that we moms could man the strollers. Plus I don't think that we could have gone to the zoo on a busier day. On the upside it was a BEAUTIFUL day outside. I can't even tell you. I could have stayed out there all day...unfortunately the zoo doesn't sell margaritas. Or is that a good thing?
Stinky Elephants
Sarah & her boys

Kendall, Braden, Matthew & Truitt
Me and the girls

No comments:

Post a Comment