Wednesday, May 13, 2009

4 Months!

Little Miss Avery is quite the busy bee these days. She fills them with not only eating, sleeping and pooping but has added to her repertoire rolling over, blowing raspberries, grabbing her feet and pulling hair. We also like to call her a teradactyl because of her ear piercing squeals. It's more of a nails on a chalkboard kind of sound. I'd call it cute, but it really hurts. As well as the hair pulling. My hair is already falling out like crazy - I need no assistance!

Anyway as of 2 weeks ago she was 15 pounds 3 ounces. She. is. big. To give you some perspective, Kendall was average and only 12 pounds 12 ounces at 4 months. And she is tall too. They do a "comparison" and she is off the charts for height.

She is still the greatest happiest baby. So easy, loves to put herself to sleep, play on the floor and stare lovingly at her sister. And without futher ado...your 4 month old Avery...


1 comment:

  1. Hey Kate!
    Avery is so adorable!! I love these pictures of her. I didn't know that you blogged until today and I'm glad to see you on here. Your family is precious!

    Summer

    ReplyDelete