Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Avery - 16 months

She's my thumbsucker. Early on she was SO opinionated - even about a poisonous pacifier.
With Kendall I freaked out about having a thumbsucker and MADE her take a paci.
But jeez louise, with Avery it has saved my shoulder. I was reflecting the other day - no fiddling around the back of the car trying to get it back to her when she flings it. No getting up in the middle of the night to pop it back in.
Granted I'd hate to do a swab of it on any given day and then see what grows in a petri dish
.
One day I looked over and she had her fingers in her ears - and she was screaming. Yeah kiddo...that's what we all want to do too. It was funny to me though that she noticed that it sounded different when she had them in, then out.
Pure genius.

Am I allowed to post naked booty shots on the internet? She'd just gotten out of the bath. No, I should say she about leapt out of the bath when she heard the opening song of Yo Gabba Gabba...I think that the creators of this show smoke a lot of something.

1 comment:

  1. there's a party in my tummy! so yummy! so yummy!

    um, i can't believe she is 16 months. craziness.

    ReplyDelete