Saturday, January 29, 2011

BTHO Nebraska! 11.20.10

Tailgating before the Aggie game against Nebraska. It was so much fun. Mike had a golf tournament so I attended the game with my college roomie Sarah and her husband and friends. It was a blast (until I had to drive home). It took forever (and it was like 1 am in the morning when I finally got there. The Red Bull didn't seem to kick in until AFTER I got home).


The gang...Brad, Brandon, Sarah, Greg, Brit and me

Gametime!

Herbie!!!!!
Thanks to my Cousin Jeff for the Apple Pie to keep us warm. We shared it with some drifter Huskers.

Sarah and I before the game

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kate! Thanks for the comment and checking us out! Our blog is actually very new so I haven't shown my curtains on there =) I couldn't find striped curtains that thick anywhere, so I made them. If you are interested I can send you an email of how I did it, I'd do a post but I didn't take pics of the process. By the way your little girls are adorable!!

    Lacey =)

    ReplyDelete