Friday, January 28, 2011

Videos of the girls

Videos take forever to upload so I'll start with these! Last summer 2010 - Kendall attended VBS for the first time with our neighbors down the street. Wow - I did VBS when I was a kid but did you know that most of the VBS programs are FREE? FREE I TELL YOU! So instead of spending 100 for a week of entertainment for your kids at a camp - send 'em to church! It's ingenious. And there are like 4-5 churches that all do their camps at different times in Katy. So next year - we are on the VBS bandwagon. Kendall eats it up.

So the point of my story is that she got a free CD of all of the music that they listened to and the songs aren't too bad. She learned the dance moves and it wasn't long before copycat Avery picked up on the dance moves too.

My favorite thing is to listen to Avery sing it in the car b/c she gets the last word of every line of the song. Oh oh oooh, oh oh oooh, oh oh oooh...... today........... day............ made.......... joy.......... it............ day.......... made.............. joy.......... it........

I finally decided to video both girls the other morning. It was cold outside and the were full of energy. Avery was pant-less - sorry about that... but it's cute just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment