Saturday, January 29, 2011

Just in case you didn't get a Christmas Card...

...I ran out.

So don't be offended.

Considerate my efforts towards saving the planet.

I met a girl a few months back at Bunco and then she emailed out that she was doing a little Christmas promo to do pictures at Christmas time...for cheap. I went the cheapest route because of my 2 year old daughter. She hates the camera. I promise I'm not a member of the "mamarazzi." I try to live in the moment with my kids and not photograph everything that they do but Avery still runs as soon as she even suspects a camera.

She's getting better but well, not this day. She was AWFUL! So it was impossible to get a good family shot so we gave up and went with the candids. So maybe in another year we'll sit down for a REAL family photo shoot...that costs real money. Mike and Avery are so looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment