Friday, September 2, 2011

Just a couple of random pictures...

One time this summer the girls stopped screaming.  I thought for sure they'd killed each other.  But no, Kendall was reading to Avery.  I got one quick snapshot before they discovered me spying.

This was a before shot of Avery's curls.  In this picture she is 2 and 1/2 years old and she's never had a haircut.    I noticed 3 REALLY long hairs that occasionally would fly around and it was really getting a little too bird's nesty, so it was time for a cut!  Well a trim.   After I cut Kendall's hair for the first time her curls never came back.  Luckily I took a picture of hers as well.  So I wanted to get a snapshop of Avery's too.
Since the cut her hair has stayed curly.  I wonder if she got Mike's waves?  

No comments:

Post a Comment