Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Couple of pictures in celebration of le bebe

Here she is!  From stormtrooper (first ultrasound snapshot) to real human form!!!!  

Both girls new we were having the ultrasound today and of course, Avery forgot... but not Kendall!  As soon as I picked her up from school she wanted to know if the baby is a boy or girl.  I wanted to tell her right away of course but Mike wanted in on the fun so I told her she had to wait until Daddy got home.  Excruciating!!!!  
To tell them we decided to have our own little gender reveal party since I knew the girls would enjoy it.  I put some purple and pink balloons into a box and told them that whatever color is in the box will tell us what we are having!  They ate it up.  Although I'm pretty sure their first reaction of excitement was just at getting balloons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment