Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving trip to Nebraska

Over Thanksgiving we took the looooong trek to Nebraska. It was about 16 hours and we did it in two days. I have to say that I was amazed at how well the girls did! To a certain extent I was dreading how the drive would go, but I think that the girls entertained each other well. But of course there is the modern day miracle known as DVD players that are shutting the mouths of bored whiny children everywhere. HALLELUJAH! My dad says that it isn't fair because he used to have to listen to us bicker, argue and whine the whole way.
So we got to Lincoln Saturday night at stayed at my Aunt Janet and Uncle John's house. Grandma Anderson came over, as well as my Cousin Julie, then on Sunday my cousin Jeff and his wife Vicki came over.
Sunday night we went to Aunt Chris and Uncle Ron's house (they've got 2 boys Danny and Jake - well 3 but Riley lives in Omaha).
Aunt Chris and Avery
Avery and Kendall with Grandma Anderson
More pictures to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment