Monday, March 29, 2010

Round and round and round we go...

Avery LOVES our meager "castle" in the backyard and now that she can walk to it and not crawl across the dirty, sharp, dirty, muddy slate and get horrendously filthy, I let her play on it! I've got "helicopter parenting" issues picturing endless accidents happening - her falling backwards off of it, breaking an arm, the drive to the ER...and the bills....oh the bills... You'll see what I mean about 2 min 15 secs into the video when she almost falls out the side...

So I fly my "helicopter" in the house and just settle for a quick prayer...leaving the door open for sounds of screams and the occasional wasp.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet little laugh! Blake has moved on from his little fort to the big one, up and down the ladder - he's quite good. I stopped taking him down, he just goes straight back up the ladder!

    ReplyDelete